Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal Canine Formula Dog Food
Inflammatory gastro-intestinal disease, maldigestion, malabsorption. Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a complete dietetic food for dogs for the reduction of acute disorders of intestinal absorption, for the compensation of bad digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a food indicated in the convalescence of dogs which have undergone surgical operations to the digestive organs.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a highly digestible food which helps the reconstitution of the normal intestinal microflora and microfauna and the protection of the intestinal mucosa by means of additional soluble fiber. This highly digestible diet is also advised for dogs with a reduced pancreatic enzymatic activity and for dogs suffering from acute pancreatitis (not hyper-lipidemic) after the initial stage, when the dog starts to endure food and water. This highly digestible diet is also advised to reduce the quantity of food needed for the dog’s maintenance such as in case of stomach dilatation and torsion. In these cases the dog must be fed with the minimum quantities 6 times a day.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- The quality of the ingredients used guarantees a highly digestible diet
- MOS and FOS are prebiotics that help the correct development of intestinal flora and facilitate nutrients absorption
- The soluble fiber helps the recovery of normal intestinal motility
- Omega-3 are essential fatty acids with anti-inflammatory and protective action for intestinal mucosa
- Vitamins and electrolytes added for the reconstitution of cellular homeostasis after prolonged diarrhea
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Nutritional recovery
- Pancreatic insufficiency
NOTE – USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVISE.