- ROYAL CANIN Maine Coon Kitten contains a highly digestible protein known as Low Indigestible Protein (or L.I.P), as well as prebiotics which help to support your kitten’s intestinal flora.
- As your Maine Coon kitten grows, its natural defenses continue to develop; the patented complex of antioxidants (such as vitamin E) in ROYAL CANIN Maine Coon Kitten food helps in supporting your kitten’s natural defenses as they develop.
- To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN Maine Coon Kitten is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
- Special large jaw: This specially designed cube-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture to the large jaw of the Maine Coon kitten. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula – Calcium & phosphorus.
- Healthy long growth period: Growth for the Maine Coon kitten is exceptionally long, laying down the framework for the breed’s unique large stature. Healthy long growth period With adapted energy and protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins (including vitamin D) and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy bone and joint development for balanced growth.
- Digestive health: During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. Digestive health A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fiber content and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support: During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. Immune system support A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defenses.
- L.I.P. digestive science innovation: Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.
Suitable For: Maine Coon kittens (up to 15 months old).