- Chicken Thigh Bone Stick: The simulated turkey leg design combines two cute shapes of turkey legs and bones, which can more appeal to the desire of dogs to bite. The bones at the bottom of the toy are made of nylon, and the bones can be taken out directly and used as another chew toy for dogs. Made of newly upgraded soft TPR material, durable. But for your dog’s health, we recommend that you use it for no more than 20-30 minutes a day.
- Tooth cleaning toy: The original vertical and horizontally arranged zigzag friction tooth design can deeply clean the dog’s molars, incisors and canine teeth, effectively remove various food residues, dirt and tartar on the dog’s teeth, and protect the dog’s oral health. You can also apply pet-specific toothpaste or food attractant in the tooth cleaning channel of the toy to have a better tooth cleaning effect on the dog.
- Cool thirst-quenching toy: Put the toy in clean water, squeeze the top of the toy with your fingers, let the water flow into the toy from the hollow hole, then put the toy horizontally in the freezer of the refrigerator, freeze it for 1-5 hours, and then take it out for the dog to lick Lick, when the dog plays and bites the toy, the ice in the toy is heated and melted, and the melted ice water will flow out through the hollow hole to cool the dog and quench its thirst.
- Summer water toys: When the dog takes a bath or goes out to swim, the toy can be put directly into the water for the dog to use. Due to the particularity of the material and the hollow inside, the toy can float on the water, which can effectively distract the dog’s attention, make the dog have more fun, and save time and effort for the owner to take care of the dog.
- Leakage Feeding Toy: Take out the bone in the chicken leg molar stick, which can be used as a dog leaking food toy. Dog food or treats can be added to the soft rubber drumstick channel. When a dog bites and plays with a turkey leg, it will drop grains as a play reward, which can arouse the dog’s interest in play.
- Meet your dog’s instinctual needs – A good dog toy can help satisfy your dog’s natural desire to chew, reduce anxiety and avoid destructive chewing. Teach your dog healthy chewing habits. Beneficial, training, tooth extraction, weight control, etc. It is also an interactive toy that enhances the relationship between the owner and the dog.